Google believes in jumping right in to find solutions to the challenges that their business and their users face. The Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Immersion programme gives students the opportunity to immerse themselves in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference—each and every day.
Selected students will receive all-expenses-paid travel to one of Google's headquarters for up to one week. The BOLD Immersion programme provides:
- A rare glimpse into the business side of the technology industry
- A chance to grow your peer network
- An environment for testing your skills and collaborating on real business challenges
- Exposure and insight into Google’s Internship programme and non-technical career opportunities
The BOLD Immersion programme is open to all higher education students, and is committed to addressing diversity in their company and the technology industry. Students who are members of a group that is historically underrepresented in this field are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about what the BOLD Immersion Programme is about, watch this video.
BOLD Immersion EMEA will take place June 25-27, 2014 in Dublin, Ireland.
To apply, students must:
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Europe, the Middle-East or Africa
- Expect to graduate in 2015 or 2016
- Demonstrate an interest in sales, business or technology
- Be available to attend all three days of the programme. (Depending on your location, you might need to travel to and from Ireland on June 24th and 28th respectively)
- Be fluent in English, as all BOLD Immersion activities will be conducted in English
Find us at: